- 3 pints of sour cream
- ½ pint of pickled cucumber juice or pickled beet juice
- 1 ½ cups of cooked veal cut in dice
- 1/3 lb. of fresh beets
- 1/3 lb. of beet tops
- A little dill
- 1 teaspoon of chives
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 fresh and 1 salt cucumber
- Cook the beets and, when quite tender, remove from the water and rub through a sieve.
- Add the chopped beet tops, and cover with either the cucumber or the beet juice.
- Stand for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Then stir in the sour cream gradually, add the veal, cut in dice, the chopped dill and chives, the shelled shrimps, the sliced cucumber, the hard boiled eggs, quartered, and season with salt and pepper.
- This soup should be iced.
Have a nice cooking with Polish recipes
Polish Cooking Recipes